Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Cannot update "PoweredBy" wiki page

+
Adam Kawa 2013-05-30, 21:14
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 22:06
+
Adam Kawa 2013-05-30, 22:26
+
Eli Collins 2013-05-30, 22:32
+
Adam Kawa 2013-05-30, 22:58
Re: Cannot update "PoweredBy" wiki page
On 30 May 2013 22:14, Adam Kawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When uploading new content (and information about my company), I got the
> exception
> "Sorry, can not save page because "rubbelloselotto.de" is not allowed in
> this wiki."
>
> How could I solve it?
>
> Kind regards,
> Adam

the word lotto may be hitting the spamwall filters that are run across the
whole of apache wiki