MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Application of Cloudera Hadoop for Dataset analysis

+
Richard Pickens 2013-02-05, 18:12
+
Sharath Chandra Guntuku 2013-02-05, 10:43
Re: Application of Cloudera Hadoop for Dataset analysis
Please take this thread to CDH mailing list.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/