Pig, mail # user - Resume failed pig script

Re: Resume failed pig script
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-06-16, 15:26
Could save some metadata like crcs of all the jars... And maybe a hash of the subplan associated with each stored intermediate output... But really we should just do Nectar since it solves all this and more :)