Flume >> mail # dev >> New version of flume1.3

+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 11:17
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 12:19
Re: New version of flume1.3
Dear Brock Noland.

Many thanks for this good news. Now I have basic question that I have
already setup the cluster and old version working properly. Can I install
this new version parallel to old version or I should uninstall the old
version and install this new version?

The following documentation link does not work

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.3.0 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.3.0.html

Many thanks

Best regards

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes it has been and I am just getting all the website items updated
> before announcing the release.
>
> The "Staging" website has the correct download links:
> http://flume.staging.apache.org/download.html
>
> Brock
>
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:17 AM, kashif khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > HI Dear all,
> >
> > I just to want to know that the new version of Flume1.3 have been release
> > or not ? As I am waiting for it.
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Best regards

> http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-04, 13:18
+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 13:26
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 13:21