HBase >> mail # user >> Master Master replication

+
Varun Sharma 2012-11-13, 21:36
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-11-13, 21:45
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-13, 21:52
Re: Master Master replication
I think we should - otherwise this makes replication setup rather difficult
for clusters which are already running in production. Since, between the
copy table import and the replication setup, you would end up losing some
writes.

Varun

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wonder whether we should have an option in CopyTable that identifies the
> originating cluster and avoids that copying back.
> When I implemented master-master replication I only added that to the
> replication source (so that edit do not bounce between the masters forever).
>
> -- Lars

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-11-13, 23:29
+