HBase >> mail # dev >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase vs org.apache.hbase namespace

Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase vs org.apache.hbase namespace
There have been previous discussions about changing.  I don't recall the
exact conclusions, but if we did change we would break every java client
there.  Is the benefit really worth the mass incompatibility?