Accumulo, mail # dev - One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-06, 15:23
+
Christopher 2013-03-06, 19:57
+
David Medinets 2013-03-06, 21:29
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-06, 21:53
+
Christopher 2013-03-06, 22:57
+
David Medinets 2013-03-07, 01:49
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-06, 20:18
+
David Medinets 2013-03-06, 20:20
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-07, 15:44
+
John Vines 2013-03-07, 15:49
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-07, 15:57
+
John Vines 2013-03-07, 16:01
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-07, 16:20
Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
Keith Turner 2013-03-07, 16:27
On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't mind if we roll it back until we stop doing so much merging.

I am going to experiment with revering and report the results in a bit.

> Billie
>

> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:01 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Since it was introduced yesterday morning, every merge I've done had at
>> least 1 conflict file, usually multiple. And one to many merges per file
>> (which is how I missed that one yesterday).

>> At
>> >
>> > Or maybe make the change after 1.5.1.  Based on past experience, there
>> > will likely be a good bit of merge activity from 1.5 to 1.6 until at
>> > least the first 1.5 bug fix release.
>> >
>> > Curious, how much extra time do this add to merging for you?  I do not
>> > have a good feeling for how well this will be handled automatically.
>> > Did it cause conflicts for most of the edits you made in 1.5?

>> of
>> the

+
John Vines 2013-03-07, 16:24