Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZooKeeper C++ Client

ZooKeeper C++ Client
Hi,

I've been working on a C++ binding for ZooKeeper. Right now it's a
wrapper around the
C client, but the intention is to port the code to C++ over time. More
specifically:

* Make it more portable. Replace pthread with boost::thread and socket
with boost::ip::tcp.
* Use a better logging system (either google-glog or log4cxx).
* Use C++ version of jute generated code.
* Use unordered_map instead of hashtable.

It's still work in progress, but I'd like to get feedback from the
community, especially regarding
the API. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

github page: https://github.com/m1ch1/zookeeper
doxygen: http://m1ch1.github.com/zkcpp/3.5.0/namespaceorg_1_1apache_1_1zookeeper.html

Thanks!
--Michi