Chukwa >> mail # dev >> svn pubsub for chukwa website

+
Eric Yang 2013-05-05, 18:20
Re: svn pubsub for chukwa website
On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We need to move chukwa website from the old publishing mechanism to pub
> sub, but I haven't been able to figure out the proper procedure to do this.
>  Anyone has done this before?  thanks
>
> regards,
> Eric
After you make your website content available in SVN, you need create
a jira for infrastructure requesting it, see [1] for an example... and
[2] for infra docs on how to do it.
[2] https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#what-we-need-to-know

--
Luciano Resende