HBase >> mail # user >> [announce] HappyBase 0.5, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

Re: [announce] HappyBase 0.5, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
Good on you Wouter.  HappyBase makes me... well...

If you want to add happybase to
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects, make yourself an id on
the hadoop/hbase wiki and send it to me offlist and I'll enable you as an
editor.

Thanks boss,
St.Ack