Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo Map Reduce is not distributed

Re: Accumulo Map Reduce is not distributed
Billie Rinaldi 2012-11-06, 15:19
On Nov 6, 2012, at 9:53 AM, "Cornish, Duane C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> David,
>
> Thanks for pursuing this (I know you brought it up yesterday and
> Billie had endorsed it).  I just tried it and it works as well.  I
> agree, it does make the software more flexible.  Yesterday, I didn't
> pursue it as I wasn't positive how to do it initially.  Then Billie
> offered the actual export line but mentioned that it was assuming I
> was running my job via the "hadoop jar" command instead of "java -
> jar".

Duane,

Yes, sorry I didn't tell you how to do it when running with java. I'll
record it here for posterity: you should just be able to add the
hadoop conf dir to the java classpath, i.e. java -cp $HADOOP_HOME/conf
etc.

Glad you got it working!

Billie