MapReduce >> mail # dev >> running Combiner for all the task on the node.

running Combiner for all the task on the node.
Hello,

      I think, running combiner function at node level (to combine all the
map task output of the node) may reduce the intermediate data movement.

     I don't know this technique is already available or not. Is it worth
for working in this direction?
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
*Regards*
*S.Suresh,*