MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop 2.0.5 YARN Single Node Cluster Pseudo-Distributed Operation

Re: Hadoop 2.0.5 YARN Single Node Cluster Pseudo-Distributed Operation
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-19, 23:48

On Aug 19, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Rajesh Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have some basic Getting Started Questions.
>
> 1. Is there a pseudo-distrubution configuration for Hadoop v2 similar to what we had in V1, where the NameNodes, Data nodes are separate processes

Yes, unfortunately the docs seem to have missed this. Can you pls open a jira? It's very similar to HDFS in hadoop-1.x.

hth,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy