Drill >> mail # dev >> Any plans on using apache Helix

Re: Any plans on using apache Helix

At the time I put the slides together, Helix was indeed considered. AFAICT, currently we seem to have settled on Netflix Curator [1], however. I wouldn't exclude the possibility that we may utilise Helix in future; personally, I think it's a great thing.  Would be very interested in your experiences with it (also, re Zk vs. Curator vs. Helix).

Cheers,
Michael

[1] https://github.com/Netflix/curator/wiki

--