HBase, mail # user - HConnection.locateRegions returns null

+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-02, 16:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 16:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 00:34
+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-03, 09:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 18:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 19:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:27
Re: HConnection.locateRegions returns null
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:42
Done. You can take a look at what I pushed.

Regarding locateRegion(final byte[] regionName) I don't know if there
is a faster way to get the first row and the table name from the
regionName. Region name should already contain those 2 information. So
it should be possible to retrieve that from it instead of getting all
the regions and doing the comparison. Any idea if there is any util
class to extract the table and the key from the name?

Thanks,

JM

2013/1/3, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I will take a look at all of that and keep you posted shortly.
>
> JM
>
> 2013/1/3, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Yep, I'm ok with that. It will need to be put in the interface (vs. the
>> implementation class). Would be nice if you could implement the two
>> missing
>> methods (i.e. public HRegionLocation locateRegion(final byte []
>> regionName))
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> wrote:
>>
>>>   public List<HRegionLocation> locateRegions(byte[] tableName, final

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 20:26