MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Interested in learning hadoop

Re: Interested in learning hadoop
Hi akram khalil

   if you want to take some courses .Recommend you to take the Cloudera
University.
   here is the URL:
   http://university.cloudera.com/

   Glad  to be helpful.

Regards

2013/2/2 akram khalil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I hope my mail find you well
>
> I 'm very interested in learning hadoop , so i need your help to begin ,
> from where can I start, and if there is any courses , how can I attend ,,,
>

> *thanks in advance ,,,*

+
Chris Embree 2013-02-02, 15:53
+