MapReduce >> mail # user >> Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.

Re: Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.
As nitin said , its responsibility of Jobtracker to distribute the job to
task to the tasktrackers so you need to submitt the job to the job tracker

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv