MapReduce, mail # user - Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.

Re: Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.
shashwat shriparv 2013-05-12, 17:59
As nitin said , its responsibility of Jobtracker to distribute the job to
task to the tasktrackers so you need to submitt the job to the job tracker

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv