HDFS, mail # user - what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

+
Xibin Liu 2013-01-28, 06:36
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-28, 06:47
Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?
Xibin Liu 2013-01-28, 07:01
Could you please give me more detail about change the dependency version in
pom? I don't really know what's pom and how to configure it, thanks!

--
Thanks & Regards
Xibin Liu