Hadoop, mail # dev - Granting contributor status

+
Alex‎ Nelson 2010-12-06, 14:53
Re: Granting contributor status
Doug Cutting 2010-12-06, 17:56
Alex,

Generally when someone contributes a patch and a committer reviews it,
then the committer assigns the issue to the contributor.  So when your
colleague contributes the next version of the patch then it should be
assigned to him.  Committers add new Jira contributors as needed.

Cheers,

Doug