Drill, mail # user - What storages does drill support?

Re: What storages does drill support?
Timothy Chen 2013-11-29, 03:53
Hi Yunlong,

We currently only support hdfs and file system, with hbase currently in progress.

If you are interested contributing feel free to do so for other databases.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone