Hive >> mail # user >> user define data format

user define data format
Hi, I want to use Hive on some data in the following format:
<doc>\0x01
field1=val1\0x01
field2=val2\0x01
</doc>\0x01

the lines between <doc> and </doc> are a record. How should I define the table?

thanks.
Richard
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-05-21, 11:22