Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Unhelpful Null Pointer Message (during processing of message)

Unhelpful Null Pointer Message (during processing of message)
2012-10-16 03:44:57,546 [server.TThreadPoolServer] ERROR: Error
occurred during processing of message.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:34)
        at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:34)
        at org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:176)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

I don't see anyway to debug the underlying issue but I'm posting this
here just in case someone else does.