Sqoop >> mail # user >> Mapping of relational tables and join keys to HBase

Re: Mapping of relational tables and join keys to HBase
Hey there,

Have you checked out
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopUserGuide.html#_importing_data_into_hbase?
The row key will be what ever column you are splitting by, unless
--hbase-row-key option is specified. With a join, this should be no
different. The resulting columns of the join will end up in HBase under the
same column family using column names for columns in Hbase.

-Abe