Hive >> mail # user >> How to generate global unique ID?

How to generate global unique ID?
Hi,

Does anybody know how to generate a unique ID in Hive? I have a table:
hive> describe results;
OK
id int
test string

Time taken: 0.091 seconds
When I insert data into the table results, i want to generate a unqiue Id,
which is like a sequence in RDBMS.

Regards,
afancy