Drill >> mail # dev >> Apache Drill and hive

+
Kasaragadda Srinivasarao 2013-09-23, 12:54
Re: Apache Drill and hive
Hi Kasaragadda,

Do you have any example query you tried to do, and what data you are
querying against?

And also what exceptions or errors were you getting?

Tim
On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Kasaragadda Srinivasarao <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> From last 2 weeks I am trying to run drill.
>
> I tried in  two ways 1) by cleaning the github code with maven 2) by
> installing recently released drill binaries
>
> both ways I am able to run queries only on parquet files, I tried for json
> for Its filed.
>
> My main need is executing drill queries on existing hive metastore data
>
> help me to merging drill with hive
>
> Thanks
> If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
> copying, distributing or taking any action in iqs on the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited and my be unlawful, please contact the
> sender by reply e-mail to destroy all the copies of the original message.

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-30, 17:33