MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader

Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader
@Tom: I submitted the patch. Also added cloning of loadDefaults that was
missing as well.
I attached the patch to the JIRA you mentioned, first time so hope it's
OK...

Thanks.