Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
I rebuilt the package using the same code and uploaded the new .tar.gz and
everything that goes with it to
http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-2-try-2/ The only
thing I can think of is that it must have been caused by a bug in my
script that I used to try and build a 64-bit version of the package as
well.  I disabled that because it had other problems.  I don't know if you
want to have me call another vote to try and replace the binary release or
not, but this one has the correct hadoop-auth.jar in it now.

Sorry about that.

--Bobby

On 10/22/12 12:53 PM, "Robert Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Wow that is very odd, I really don't know what happened there.
>
>It is available through the maven repo at
>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/hadoop/hado
>p-auth/0.23.4/ but I cannot figure out how it is missing from the tar.gz
>file.  It is in all of the others that I have created.  I will try and
>rebuild it and see if I can figure out what happened.
>
>Sorry about that,
>
>Bobby
>
>On 10/19/12 4:28 PM, "Konstantin Shvachko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Ok it was not personal. Sorry.
>>--Konst
>>
>>On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Konstantin Shvachko
>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Hi Bobby,
>>>
>>> This is personal email, not on general.
>>> I was wondering where did the hadoop-auth.jar go in that last release?
>>> Couldn't find it in the binary distro.
>>> I might missed something so will appreciate your comments.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> --Konst

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47