MapReduce >> mail # user >> Eclipse plugin not available in contrib folder

Re: Eclipse plugin not available in contrib folder
Hi Ananda,

Please download this jar from the given url and put it into eclipse pluging
dir and den try

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19454506/hadoop-eclipse-plugin-0.20.203.0.jar

--
Regards,