Zookeeper >> mail # user >> /tmp directory full

+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-08, 09:00
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-09-08, 09:51
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-08, 13:04
Re: /tmp directory full
Open the file zoo.cfg in $ZOOKEEPER-DIR/conf dir and modify the following
line:

dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper

Edward