Hive >> mail # dev >> FYI Hive trunk has moved to maven

+
Brock Noland 2013-10-31, 19:11
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-31, 19:33
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-31, 19:34
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-31, 19:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-10-31, 20:38
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-10-31, 21:27
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-31, 21:36
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-31, 21:51
Re: FYI Hive trunk has moved to maven
Another great work, Brock! I think this really deserves award "the patch of
the year".