Bigtop >> mail # user >> Building and deploying a custom bigtop iTest suite?

Re: Building and deploying a custom bigtop iTest suite?
It seems like either an issue with your ~/.m2/settings.xml or your custom
pom.xml file (something along the line of not using correct artifact versions,
etc.) than a bigtop issue. The scenario you're describing is working
everytime I've tried.

Cos