Flume >> mail # user >> Block Under-replication detected. Rotating file.

Re: Block Under-replication detected. Rotating file.
Hi Mike,

it makes sense - replication factor is really less then recommended: we
test Hadoop on 2 large machines and thus replication is set to 1, but HDFS
seems to ignore config and still replicate block 3 times. I was confused
about generating small files *before* normal large files, but if Flume has
some counter for replication attempts, that explains it.

Thanks.