HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop QA's -1 due to javadoc and findbugs..

Hadoop QA's -1 due to javadoc and findbugs..
This is related to :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4960?focusedCommentId=13163191&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13163191

I feel sad when Hadoop QA gives me a "-1 overall" for reasons that have
nothing to do with my patch. I'd like to get these -1 javadoc and
findbugs turned into 0s or 1. What can I do to help fix these?

-Eugene
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2011-12-07, 15:05
+