Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator report due by July 4th

Re: Incubator report due by July 4th
The private patches were redirected through JIRA.  There was no code
committed without going through JIRA, nor did I committed code base on
private patches.  I only counted them for report.  Should the
activities include the user mailing list or private email?  What
happen if the patches are coming through user mailing list and they
are willing to contribute but takes time to go through the process?  I
did revised the new contributor count base on people who submit
patches to JIRA only.  There is no cause worth over reaction here, and
I appreciate mentors of Chukwa community treating the community with
proper attention.

regards,
Eric