Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
+1 from me, too. I wanted to let it sit in trunk for a few weeks to see if
anyone found issues, but it's now been a bit over a month all the feedback
I've gotten so far has been good, tests have been stable, etc.

Unless anyone votes otherwise, I'll start backporting the patches into
branch-2.

Todd

--
Todd Lipcon