HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-25, 04:09
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-26, 19:39
+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-26, 19:45
+
Stack 2012-07-26, 20:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 21:01
Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
I don't think that this is an hbck issue. The root table is corrupted
before the hbck run.  The hbck check just shows that root does not
contain an assigned meta.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Seems like a blocker if hbck failure is reproducible even though it
> happens with 0.92. We know about it now... Thanks Elliott.
>
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Thanks Elliot!
>>> I wonder whether this is related to (or the cause of) HBASE-5754?
>>>

>> Sounds bad.  Its unrelated to HBASE-5754 I'd say (its -ROOT- rather
>> than .META.).
>> St.Ack
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> Hein (via Tom White)
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 22:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 22:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-26, 22:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-27, 21:41
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-28, 01:24
+
Devaraj Das 2012-07-29, 00:07
+
Gopinathan A 2012-08-07, 09:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-07-28, 00:30
+
Stack 2012-07-28, 05:32
+
Stack 2012-08-07, 17:16
+
Aditya 2012-08-07, 20:08
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-08, 04:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-08-07, 16:21
+
lars hofhansl 2012-08-07, 15:42