HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
I don't think that this is an hbck issue. The root table is corrupted
before the hbck run.  The hbck check just shows that root does not
contain an assigned meta.