Avro >> mail # dev >> .Net library preferences

Re: .Net library preferences
Hey Jeremy,

I know nothing about C#/.NET, but some cursory Googling turned up
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.serialization.json.datacontractjsonserializer.aspx,
which appears to be part of the standard library, and
http://james.newtonking.com/projects/json-net.aspx, which is MIT licensed
(compatible with APL). Do either of those work for you?

Later,
Jeff