HBase >> mail # user >> Regarding rowkey

+
Ramasubramanian 2012-09-11, 17:39
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-12, 03:08
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-12, 12:46
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-12, 15:25
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-12, 16:49
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-12, 17:10
+
Ramasubramanian 2012-09-12, 18:43
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-12, 19:03
+
Ramasubramanian 2012-09-12, 07:07
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-09-12, 12:29
Re: Regarding rowkey
If you (1) load through the HTable API and (2) have multiple region servers and (3) have monotonically increasing row keys: Yes.
-- Lars