Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mock Accumulo server examples in Storm topology?

Re: Mock Accumulo server examples in Storm topology?
Thanks David, no I hadn't seen that github project.

I originally configured my mock accumulo server in my Junit to add test
data.   But then I realized that to test my topology (and a bolt that scans
an Accumulo table) I really need to add the test data to a mock accumulo
server in my topology.

But I haven't found any examples yet of how to configure a mock accumulo
server in a Storm topology so I can add my Accumulo test data.  I looked at
the github project you mentioned but I didn't see any use of a Movk
Accumulo server.  Do you have any examples or have you seen any tutorials?

Pete
have you looked at https://github.com/accumulo/accumulo-storm? Have you run
into any difficulties? Using Storm to ingest into Accumulo doesn't seem
like it would run into any issues.