Pig, mail # user - Get the tree structure of a HDFS dir, similar to dir/files

Re: Get the tree structure of a HDFS dir, similar to dir/files
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-07-28, 00:45
Huy,

I think this question probably belongs in the Hadoop mailing list over the
Pig mailing list.
However, I think you're looking for
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/FileStatus.html
A FileStatus object can be acquired from a FileSystem object by calling the
.getFileStatus(Path path) method.

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/FileSystem.html
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/Path.html

Hope this helps.