Hive >> mail # user >> Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?

+
Krishna Rao 2012-12-14, 10:35
Re: Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?
if you want this to be set at every query you execute best would have a
hiverc file and then include it as hive -i hiverc

alternatively, you can create a .hiverc into your home directory and set
the parameters you want, these will be included in each session

--
Nitin Pawar
+