Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Using --signoff option with git am when committing patches

Re: [DISCUSS] Using --signoff option with git am when committing patches
Andrew Purtell 2013-09-15, 20:28
Would a consequence of this be no committing of your own changes? Signing
off on your own commit wouldn't add any value.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)