HBase, mail # dev - trunk vs. precommit dev env

Re: trunk vs. precommit dev env
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 19:22
It seems better to me to change precommit builds to jdk7 too. Otherwise
wouldn't we be relying on a EOL product for build stability? With the flaky
test category under discussion we can get green builds that way without
keeping one foot (or both) in the past. Thoughts?

As for moving builds to the hadoop* machines, +1 they seem cleaner.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)