HBase, mail # dev - ColumnPaginationFilter called twice per line?

Re: ColumnPaginationFilter called twice per line?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-17, 04:21
So. Here are more details.

The "issue" is because ScanQueryMatcher returns INCLUDE_AND_SEEK_NEXT_COL
and not INCLUDE for this specific case while it should be. We don't want to
seek for the next column. I still have some difficulties to understand all
what this code is doing but I will continue to take a look.

JM