HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-25, 21:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-26, 01:35
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-29, 15:17
Re: profiling hdfs write path
Hi Radim,

My work-in-progress branch is online here:
https://github.com/toddlipcon/hadoop-common/commits/trunk-write-pipeline-fast

It is definitely buggy, it might not actually be faster, and it
probably isn't well commented. But feel free to have a go at it.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera