Flume >> mail # dev >> New SVN location for flume

New SVN location for flume
Hi guys,
I've tried to commit FLUME-1348 today to our new SVN location on https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flume/. Unfortunately, I have failed on permission issue. Can anyone else try test commit just to see whether it's my local issue or it's also affecting anyone else?

Jarcec
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-07-08, 17:38
+