Hadoop >> mail # user >> rack awareness and safemode

Re: rack awareness and safemode
Thanks for your reply and script. Hopefully it still apply to 0.20.203
As far as I play with test cluster. The balancer would take care of
replica placement.
I just don't want to fall into the situation that the hdfs sit in the
safemode
for hours and users can't use hadoop and start yelping.

Let's hear from others.
Thanks
Patai