HBase >> mail # dev >> unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 21:01
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-10, 21:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 21:40
Re: unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0
>From this [1] build, it looks like one of these two introduced the problem
-- :

   1. HBASE-8266-Master cannot start if TableNotFoundException is thrown
   while partial table recovery(Ram)
(detail<http://54.241.6.143/job/HBase-TRUNK-Hadoop-2/org.apache.hbase$hbase-server/106/changes#detail0>
   )
   2. HBASE-8165 Update our protobuf to 2.5 from 2.4.1
(detail<http://54.241.6.143/job/HBase-TRUNK-Hadoop-2/org.apache.hbase$hbase-server/106/changes#detail1>
   )
Spent a minute to look at the errors, it looks like all of them are related
to protobuf -- looks like HBASE-8165 is the trigger.  Have you tried doing
a 'mvn instal' to upated the hbase-protocol module to see if that fixed the
problem?

[1]
http://54.241.6.143/job/HBase-TRUNK-Hadoop-2/org.apache.hbase$hbase-server/106/#showFailuresLink

--