Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hello and request some advice.

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 17:45
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 18:12
+
Rajeev Yadav 2013-01-04, 19:18
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 19:27
+
Michael Segel 2013-01-04, 19:53
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 21:46
+
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 17:50
Re: Hello and request some advice.
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 17:55
Does your user have permissions to read/write on the dfs directories you
made?

try changing the directory ownerships to the user which is running hadoop.

--
Nitin Pawar
+